- 100% MINERAL – Dew Toy & Surface Sanitiser is a high-quality surface cleanser with strong anti-microbial qualities. Its active ingredient is found naturally in our bodies, it’s what keeps us safe from infection. Its mineral-based formulation, utilising electrolysed water, produces excellent cleansing and its effective antimicrobial action does not promote resistant strains, additionally it is 100% biodegradable. Dew Toy & Surface Sanitiser is Free From alcohol, parabens, scents or dyes, in fact there are no added chemicals of any kind, which is why it is hypoallergenic, non-irritant, pH skin compatible and it vegan friendly too.
- CHILD FRIENDLY – A kinder, super safe and effective solution for cleaning and sanitising your little one’s toys and play areas. Dew Toy & Surface SuperHygiene utilises electrolysed water, it’s hypoallergenic and not even harmful if swallowed or inhaled.
- EASY TO USE – No need to dilute or rinse. It is so gentle it can be sprayed directly on to your baby’s or toddler’s toys and used in food preparation and feeding areas, as well as kids play areas and all other surfaces. It can be left to dry naturally or wiped clean with a washable cloth or tissue. It is not even harmful if accidentally swallowed or inhaled.
- SAFETY – Dew Toy & Surface Sanitiser contains no harmful chemicals, so it will not endanger the health of your child, quite the opposite in fact, because its antimicrobial properties are 99.99% effective, providing that extra level of protection. Additionally, it is certified by Allergy UK.
- ENVIRONMENTAL IMPACT – Dew Toy & Surface Sanitiser is 100% biodegradable, it is kind to the environment, even better still, our advanced manufacturing facility doesn’t produce any nasty waste by-products when we create Dew products.
- MADE IN UK – Dew products enhance the power of minerals using science to create safe, reliable, yet highly effective, hypoallergenic cleansers and sanitisers, manufactured in Scotland. Dew – the world’s kindest cleaning product.
Store at room temperature in a cool, dry place. Protect from direct sunlight. Best used within 6 months of opening. For external use only, do not consume. Keep out of reach of children. Always read the product label information. If product gets into eyes, wash thoroughly with water. In the unlikely event irritation occurs, seek medical advice/attention.