Britax Safe-n-Sound’s Millenia SICT offers advanced safety features.
Designed with dual layer revolutionary Side Impact Cushion Technology (SICT) providing your child the ultimate side impact protection. Isofix compatible convertible car seat suitable from Birth to approx 4 years.
- Rearward facing: Your Millenia seat can be used in rearward facing position until baby’s shoulders reach the lower shoulder height marker (approx 12 months of age) OR remain rear facing until they reach the middle height marker (approx 2-3 yrs)
- Forward facing: Once your child reaches the middle height marker (approx 2-3 years), your Millenia seat must be turned to forward facing mode. Suitable for use until your child reaches the max height (approx 4 yrs)
- Weight: 8.9kg
- Isoflex™: Equipped with ISOFLEX Connectors to provide a simple, firm connection into a vehicle with ISOFIX low anchorages in conjunction with Top Tether. ISOFIX is an alternative method of installation that may reduce mistakes that are associated with traditional seat belt installation.
- Side Impact Cushion Technology (SICT) – Head Protection: Unique SICT layer provides 180 degree protection around a child’s head. SICT minimises the energy generated in a side impact crash.
- Rear Facing for longer: Your child can remain rearward facing until they are approximately 2-3 years old, which is safer for your child.
- Active Head Restraint (AHR): Designed specifically with deeper side wings that shield and contain your child’s head in a side impact crash. AHR grows with your child working with SICT to contain your child’s head and to minimise impact forces
- Thermo5™ Bamboo Fabric: Thermo5 High Performance fabric with Bamboo delivers the premium comfort your baby deserves
- Rear and Forward Facing Seat belt lock-offs fitted to provide a more secure fit in the vehicle when used with vehicle seat belt (non isofix mode)
- Hassle Free Harness: Single handed height adjustable headrest and harness allows the seat to grow with your child without the need to remove and re-thread the harness. Reducing the rist of incorrect installation and enhancing correct harness fit.
- Infant Safety Cushion™: This cushion includes EVA composite material that provides support and protection for a small baby absorbing energy during a side impact crash. Specifically designed ventilation holes offer breathability and comfort.
- EZ-Buckle retains the harness buckle in a forwrd position and prevents the child from sitting on the buckle when boarding
- Handy Storage pocket
- Push button harness adjuster
- 4 recline position in forward facing mode (including upright)
- Colourful ribbon holder can be used to attach toys
- Shoulder pads to provide extra comfort
- Full length car seat protector with storage pocket